6:30 pm-8:30 pm
Stambaugh Human Services Center/2100 Washington Blvd. (Sequoia 1)
Conference Room D (lower level)
To ensure the health and safety of our community, this training has been canceled.
We also want share information about steps you can take to protect yourself and your family?
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer only if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth as much as possible.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve (not hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Get your annual flu shot if you haven’t already. You don’t want to be vulnerable to getting sick with both flu and COVID-19.
- To find a nearby location to get your flu shot visit the CDC Flu-Finder website: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/freeresources/flu-finder-widget.html
- Avoid contact with sick people as much as possible.
- Avoid non-essential travel.
In this training, participants will learn about basic temperament styles and traits and also explore how similarities and differences between an adult and child may affect “goodness of fit.”
When: Wednesday, March 25, 2010
*This training is open to Arlington County child care programs only.
This training is provided by the Virginia Infant & Toddler Specialist Network.