Your Child’s Development 2019: A Resource Fair for Arlington Parents and Caregivers of Infants and Preschoolers
El Desarollo de su Niño 2019: Una Feria de Información para Padres y Proveedores de Cuidado de Infantes y Preescolares de Arlington
Parents and caregivers: Please join us on Saturday, March 23 at the FREE 11th annual child development resource fair. This event will provide an opportunity for Arlington families and caregivers who work with infants and preschoolers up to age five to obtain information and resources to better meet the needs of children.
- Hear about brain development in 0-5 year olds.
- Learn from Dr. Subarna Dharia, Developmental Pediatrician on the effects of Screen Time.
- Receive some practical ideas for what to do with your children to turn the screens off.
- Get your questions answered by community agencies and professionals in the Exhibitor Area
- Come for all or part of this FREE event.
- Coffee and refreshments will be provided by Arlington SEPTA (Special Education Parent Teacher Association)
- REGISTER HERE